Sunday, February 14, 2010

Days 298-301

Dear Daddy,

Its been a busy few days so I haven't had time to write to you. On Thursday we didn't go to swimming because I was sick. I had a runny nose and was coughing a lot. Mommy doesn't like me getting in the water when Im congested because sometimes I get too much water and it makes me cough too much. So we stayed at home, but were very busy because I was wearing my big boy underwear all day. I didn't have any accidents until the afternoon. I was playing in my room and was so busy playing that I forgot to tell Mommy I had to go to the bathroom. Then Jessie and Nate came over and I got so busy playing with them, I had another accident.

Friday I wore my big boy underwear again at home and Mommy did a lot of laundry and cleaning. Then Friday afternoon we went to Papa and Grandma's for a bit. Then Mommy, me, Papa and Grandma went to Chilis for dinner. I didn't eat much of my dinner. Mommy said from now on she won't get me my own meal because half of it ends up getting wasted. We took it home along with the rest of Mommys dinner.

Saturday we went to Samantha's birthday party. She had a jumpy thing and I had so much fun jumping in it. I got to get candy from a pinata too. I had lots of fun! Then we went home to eat dinner and we ate the rest of our dinner from Chilis out on the patio while we watched the sunset. I started getting fussy and Mommy knew it was because I didn't nap so she went ahead and got me in the bath and ready for bed. I threw a fit most of the time. I fell asleep about 7 because I was so tired.

Sunday we woke up and it was pretty warm out so Mommy decided we would go to the pool. The family pool was so cold so we decided to go in the lap pool since it is heated. There was nobody in there swimming laps so Mommy decided it was okay to swim in it. I had fun and then we had to go home and eat lunch. Mommy had a headache after lunch so we ended up taking a nap.

I'm excited about tomorrow. We get to go see Jessie and go to Pump It Up again!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: