Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 311-312

Dear Daddy,

Wednesday we woke up and played and had breakfast. Then we got ready and Amy invited us to go to lunch with her so we did. It was yummy we went to Chilis and Mommy and I shared some quesadillas. Yum!

Then we went home and it was time for nap so I took a nap and Mommy got some things done. When I woke up we went out on the patio and played until dinner time. I threw a fit when it was time to come in and eat dinner. Mommy wishes I wouldn't do that.

After dinner I picked out a movie and I watched it until bed time.

Thursday we got up and ate breakfast and got ready for swim class. I did so well today. Miss Lori thinks it would be best if Mommy didn't sit on the side of the pool anymore. When she would take me away to swim away from Mommy I did a lot better. So starting next week Mommy isnt going to be putting her feet in. I think that makes Mommy more sad than me.

After lunch and nap we played outside on the patio again. There were a few helicopters flying around and I loved watching them.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: