Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 288

Dear Daddy,

Today was Grammy's birthday so we called her when we woke up this morning. She was happy that we called and told her Happy Birthday.

Then we played for a while and had breakfast and then got ready for the day. Mommy spent the day organizing and finishing up the cleaning. She found out that I put more movies under the tv stand, so next time Papa comes over he has to help Mommy move the tv stand to get them out.

We had pasta and chicken nuggets for lunch and then I took a long nap.

After I woke up, we packed up and went to Papa and Grandma's for dinner. Lana came too. We had some alfredo pasta and meatballs for dinner. It was so delicious. Then we had to head home around 7 so i could take a bath.

For some reason I dont want to go to sleep tonight but I am being good and staying in my bed at least.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: