Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 287

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy spent the day cleaning and organizing. I watched a new show on tv called Team Umizoomi and i really like it. Its really good. I want to watch it all day now.

Mommy made us a good lunch and we played with my cars and stuff too. Then I took a pretty good nap.

Then Mommy decided we were going to go for a walk around the community. Mommy and Lana and I went on a long walk and explored. We finally found the playground here by the pond. So we took Lana home and then went back to the playground and we played there for about 30 minutes. I had so much fun. I ran back and forth between the playground and the pond.

Then we had to go home and get ready because we were going out to dinner with Aunt Krista and Jake. We went to Souplantation and had a really good time. I had a good dinner and then Mommy let me have some ice cream. Yum! I cant wait to go there with you when you get home Daddy.

I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: