Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 284-285

Dear Daddy,

Thursday we woke up and had breakfast and I played while Mommy got ready. Then it was time to head off to swimming. I had a good time and Miss Lori said she can feel my left arm getting not so stiff. Im working on my arms and hopefully will be swimming really soon.

After swimming we went home and had lunch and then I took a nap. Mommy said she fell asleep on the couch while I napped. She said she just laid down for a minute to rest and she fell asleep and slept the whole hour and a half that I napped. Mommy deserves it though. She does so much and deserves a break once in a while.

Then on Friday we needed to go to the grocery store so when I woke up we got ready and headed off to Vons. Mommy likes shopping there because of their selection of their "O Organics" label foods. I was such a good boy in the store and Mommy bought me a new GO Diego Go book that they had there on sale. I love it and I had Mommy read it about 5 times to me when we got home.

I had a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich for lunch. Mommy assumed I like it because I ate ALL of it. I dont usually eat all of my food.

Papa and Grandma came over later in the afternoon after my nap and they hung out and played with me for a couple of hours.

Then they left and Mommy gave me a bath and then I went to bed.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy.

So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: