Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 262

Dear Daddy,

Today we didn't have too much planned so Mommy let me sleep in since I was up late last night. After breakfast we got dressed and then I helped Mommy do some laundry. I was such a good helper and helped Mommy put everything in the dryer.

Then Mommy let me watch Cars and she did some cleaning and then made lunch. I had a grilled cheese and some applesauce. Yum! Then it was time to play until nap time.

Mommy asked me to take a long nap so she could pay bills while I slept. I was a good boy and listened and took a pretty long nap. When I woke up I helped Mommy throw all the papers and trash away.

Then we went outside to play. Mommy had bought me some new sidewalk chalk. They are all bright colors and so much fun to draw.

I love you and miss you Daddy.

So do Mommy and Lana.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: