Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 257

Dear Daddy,

Today we woke up and had a big breakfast of eggs and a waffle. Then we played until Mommy had to take a shower. After that we went outside to play until lunch time. Mommy took some pictures of me playing-she said she will send them to you. Soon Mommy went inside to make lunch and Papa stayed outside and played with me.

After lunch we played with my new games that I got for Christmas until nap time. I took a pretty good nap and Mommy read her book while I slept.

When I woke up it was really cloudy out so we didn't go back outside. Mommy let me watch a movie and we cuddled on the couch together. I love when Mommy and I cuddle and watch tv.

Then we played a little bit until dinner. Soon you got online and we talked to you and then I got ready for bed. I love you and miss you bunches Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: