Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 283

Dear Daddy,
Today Kayden came over to play while her Mommy went somewhere. We ate lunch together and we weren't very nice to each other at first. I threw something at her and she scratched me when I took some food off of her plate. Mommy put us both in time out and that seemed to fix the hitting each other problem.

We both got tired around nap time so Mommy got us our blankets and put on a movie and we both almost fell asleep but were too interested in the movie to fall all the way asleep.

Then we got up and played more until Kayden's Mommy came and picked her up. Then Mommy had a big headache so we went and took a little nap until it was time to make dinner.

Mommy made me scrambled eggs for dinner because that is what I wanted. She made me 2 and I ate them all and wanted more so she made me one more.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: