Sunday, January 17, 2010

Days 271-273

Dear Daddy,
I am going to write a blog for the last few days because its been a busy few days. Friday Mommy finished up all the packing. She also went to the store and did some grocery shopping for us.

Then on Saturday when I woke up only Grandma was home with me. Everyone else was moving our stuff to our new house. I was so excited when Grandma told me this. I was a good boy all day for Grandma and then Mommy got home about 7pm that night and stayed the night one last night at Papa and Grandmas.

Sunday we woke up and I stayed with Grandma again and Mommy and Papa and Uncle Curt finished moving all of our stuff. I was a good boy for Grandma again and then around dinner Mommy came and got me and Lana and we went to our new house! I loved it. I ran around and checked everything out. It was so exciting. I have my own room now Daddy! I love it. I cant wait to decorate it with the Cars wall stickers Mommy bought me.

I love you and miss you Daddy and cant wait for you to be home with us in our new house. Mommy and Lana miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: