Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 269

Dear Daddy,
Today I woke up sick :( I have a congested nose and keep sneezing and I'm hoarse sounding. I just wanted Mommy to hold me all day. Needless to say she got nothing done today. I just wanted to lay with her in bed all day. She even had to wait for Papa to come home at lunch so she could jump in the shower really quick so that Papa could watch me. And before she was done with her shower I was already crying because I didn't want Papa anymore. I just wanted Mommy.

We watched a few movies today and just laid around and cuddled and relaxed most of the day. Mommy wanted me to get all better. I wouldn't eat breakfast or lunch or anything. Mommy went when I was taking a nap (Grandma watched me) and she got me a smoothie. It was yummy and made my throat feel better.

I started feeling a little better tonight but I gave Mommy a hard time when it came bed time tonight so I am still up.

I love you and miss you Daddy.

So do Mommy and Lana.
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: