Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 282

Dear Daddy,

Today I had swimming. It was fun. As soon as I got there and got in the pool me and Jackson and Lily Rose started going crazy and splashing and laughing. Miss Lori thought it was very cute and funny.

Jackson invited me to his 2nd birthday party in February. I can't wait to go its at Kidsville and Mommy said that place is very fun.

After swimming we went to the post office to mail Grammy her birthday card and then we went home and ate lunch. Then I took a nap and Mommy made a couple of phone calls and cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms.

When I woke up we played and then Papa and Grandma came over and we had a good time. They stayed for dinner and watched me while Mommy ran to the store to get water because she forgot to pick some up earlier this week at the store.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: