Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 260

Dear Daddy,

Today we slept in because I kept Mommy up very late last night. When we woke up we had breakfast and then we played for a while. Soon it was time for lunch and then we had to get ready after that because we had to leave.

We had to go up to Temecula to see Ashleigh so she could cut Mommy's hair. I had a good time playing with Sadie Ashleigh's doggy. She ran around and played with me the whole time. It was so much fun. I was upset when we had to leave but Mommy said we could go play again some time.

Then we went home and I slept the whole way home. Mommy was glad I took a nap. When we got home we played outside until dinner.

I decided to keep Mommy up late again tonight. Im so silly!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: