Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 279

Dear Daddy,

Today I went to spend the day with Papa and Grandma at their house so that Mommy could get some packing done uninterrupted and so she could return something to Babies R Us and do the grocery shopping.

I had such a good time. Grandma fed me lunch and then we played outside for a long time until I told her I was cold. So then we went in and snuggled up under a blanket. I then told Grandma to move because I wanted to lay down so Grandma moved down a little bit and I laid down on the pillow and Grandma covered me up with a blanket and she put my feet on her lap. We watched a movie and Grandma told Mommy she thought I was going to fall asleep but I didn't. I just laid there for about 20 minutes and then got up and played with Aunt Krista.

Mommy came to get me at about 5 and we stayed and ate dinner at Papa and Grandma's and then went home at about 7pm.

I was pretty tired from my long day so I went to bed rather quickly tonight.

I love you and miss you Daddy.

So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: