Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 277-278

Dear Daddy,

Sorry about not blogging yesterday. We have just been so busy with unpacking that I haven't had a chance.

Its been raining non stop so we haven't been able to go to the park here at our new apartments or even be able to walk around the complex much yet.

Ive been a very good helper with all of the unpacking. I love all of the new movies Mommy unpacked. I watched Milo and Otis yesterday and I liked it because of all of the animals.

Mommy said as soon as we get the apartment set up she will take more pictures of it for you and I can post them for you.

Jen and Jessie and Nate came over last night to play and see our new house. I had a good time playing.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: