Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 265

Dear Daddy,

How are you? Today when I woke up Mommy told me I had to be a good boy and listen to Grandma today so Mommy could get some packing done. Mommy had just gotten home from taking Lana to the vet when I woke up. She made me breakfast and then i played with Grandma while she started to pack. I kept bugging Mommy though.

Soon it was lunch time and then nap time. Luckily before nap Mommy had gotten about 5-6 boxes packed up. She ended up taking a nap with me because she had a headache. Probably from all the whining I did :)

After nap we went outside and played and then came inside and watched my Blues Clues DVD and cleaned up some of my toys.

Grandma made dinner and then we ate and then talked to you. I told Mommy I would go to bed at a decent time tonight but Im still up. Sometimes Im so silly.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: