Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 276

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up I was not in a good mood. I whined and cried and tugged at Mommy all morning. I just wanted her to hold me. She got as much done as she could with me wanting to be held the whole time.

After we got ready we had to go to the recreation office to ask them about our guest gate code. Mommy got it all figured out and then we ran a couple of other errands and then went home and ate lunch.

Mommy got some more unpacking done and i helped her to fold up the boxes after she cut the tape off. Mommy always says I am such a good helper.

Then Mommy put me down for a nap and I slept for about 30 minutes and then Mommy came and got me and brought me out to the living room. Before she knew it I was asleep again. I must have been tired she said.

Guess what Daddy? I fell asleep in my own bed tonight and Mommy was so proud.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: