Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 258

Dear Daddy,
Today when I woke up Aunt Sissy and her husband Jerry were here to visit. She brought me a Christmas present-lots of cars! I had so much fun playing with them all day. I will have to show them to you-I forgot to show you tonight.

After they left we got ready and then had lunch. After lunch we played with my toys until nap time. Mommy read her book while I napped and then when she got up we played inside for a bit and then headed outside to play. I had lots of fun and Mommy got lots of pictures of me.

Then we came inside for dinner and then you got online.

I miss you Daddy. Every day I ask Mommy for you and Mommy says you are busy working in the desert. I wish you were here.

I love you Daddy. Mommy and Lana miss and love you.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: