Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 261

Dear Daddy,
I was so excited today because I knew it was back to swimming today after their 2 week vacation. I was so happy about going that I ate all my breakfast and got dressed all by myself-well I tried anyways :)

I was so happy to see Miss Lori and I jumped into her arms and gave her a big hug. She sure was happy about that. I was a little rusty at swimming at first and Miss Lori said she could tell I was a little nervous after not swimming for 2 weeks. But about half way through class I was back to my old self.

Then we went to pick out my two webkinz and then went home and had lunch. I picked out the mud hippo and the pucker fish. They are my two new favorite stuffed animals.

When I woke up from my nap Grandma was here and Mommy was out running some errands. Soon Mommy got home and we went outside and played.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: