Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 266

Dear Daddy,

Today was Sunday and we spent most of the day relaxing and doing laundry and stuff. Well Mommy did the laundry. :) I just helped pull it all out of the basket for her.

We slept in a little bit though and then woke up and had a good breakfast. Well when I woke up Mommy was already up and talking to you. I Love getting woken up by you when you are on the computer.

After breakfast I helped Grandma put away the groceries and then we played until lunch and nap time.

While I was napping Mommy went to run a few errands and Grandma stayed at home with me. I woke up right before Mommy got home. I woke up in a good mood luckily for Mommy. Sometimes I wake up from my naps very grumpy.

We had chicken broccoli alfredo pasta for dinner. Well Mommy had that.I wouldn't try it because I've been super picky lately.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Mommy said there is less than 3 months til you come home. Mommy and Lana love and miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: