Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 286

Dear Daddy,

Today we went to Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantasy!! I had such a good time. I just wish you were there. But thats okay Mommy said we can go next year again :)

First Mickey and Minnie came out and then Goofy and Donald all to introduce it. Then it was time for the Cars part. First Mater came out, then Sally, then Flo and then Ramone!! I got so excited about Ramone. Mommy was surprised because we all know my favorite is Lightning McQueen. But then he came out and I liked him too.

After Cars was over it was time for the Little Mermaid. I like all of the fish and singing and dancing. Then they did the Lion King and then Tinkerbell.

I had a lot of fun and Mommy bought me a plush Lightning McQueen and a pull back Lightning and a twirly Mickey Mouse light thing and a icee cup thing too.

Mommy said she emailed you the pictures already.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: