Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 263

Dear Daddy,

I love Thursdays. I get to go swimming with Miss Lori and I get to see Olivia because she is in my class. I had some cereal and fruit for breakfast and then Mommy let me watch a movie while she got ready.

Then we played outside for a little bit until swimming. When we got to swimming I went and played in the play room with Olivia. Olivia ended up peeing on the carpet and soon after I did too. Mommy thinks I did it just because Olivia did.

I did pretty good swimming today. I was using my arms more. Then we went home and ate lunch and then it was nap time. Mommy watched New Moon while I was napping. I don't know why she loves that movie so much. She is so silly sometimes.

I had a good time playing at Jessie's tonight. She got lots of neat toys for Christmas that we had a good time playing with them.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: