Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 274-275

Dear Daddy,

Sorry I have been combining posts lately. Mommy and I have just been so busy unpacking. My room is all finished and I love it. Its so good to have my own room again. I have all of my toys and I just love to sit in there and play while Mommy unpacks.

It has been raining like crazy here lately. Its so wet outside and pouring down all the time. There was even a tornado warning. Aunt Krista came to visit on Tuesday and play with me so that Mommy could get some work done. I had a good time playing with her.

Then later on on Tuesday Papa and Grandma came by to visit and say hi. I miss them but its nice to not get woken up all the time by Mickey and Buddy barking.

I love you and miss you Daddy and cant wait for us to be a family again.

Mommy and Lana love and miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: