Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 270

Dear Daddy,
Today I woke up a little stuffy and hoarse still so Mommy decided we wouldn't go swimming or over to Jessie's today. She just wants me to get all better so I am okay for when we move.

I was a good boy though today and let Mommy get some more packing done and we played and watched movies. We watched Cars of course and I fell asleep almost laying with Mommy. She loves when I cuddle with her.

We had a good lunch but I didn't eat too much of it. My throat was still hurting. Mommy gave me a Popsicle and everything was better.

When Papa got home we played with my truck up and down the hall and took it out in the backyard for a little bit too so Mommy could pack and do some other things.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: