Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 256

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Mommy was already awake because she was getting ready for her doctors appointment. She had to leave not too long after I woke up for her appointment so I stayed with Grandma and she fed me breakfast and got me dressed.

When Mommy got home we played with my toys until lunch time. Then we played some more until nap time.

After nap we went outside and played and then came in and watched a movie until dinner time. Mommy got us chinese food for dinner.It was very yummy.

Mommy says today is New Years Eve but I dont really know what that is. After dinner we talked to you and then it was time for bath. After bath Mommy let me stay up to watch Travis Pastrana make a world record on tv. Then we went to bed.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

1 comment:

Blogging to Lose said...

awww Sarah this is so sweet that you are still doing this!!!