Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 244

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Mommy was already ready so she fed me breakfast and got me dressed and we went and met Amy to do some Christmas shopping. We went to so many stores and we even got lunch too. I had a lot of fun with Mommy and Amy.

When we got home from shopping I was over tired and so we went and took a nap. I wasn't happy and cried a lot but finally fell asleep. I didn't get too long of a nap though because I got woken up by someone slamming a door. Mommy wasn't happy about that.

After that Mommy let me have a popsicle and that helped to soothe my throat a little. Mommy could tell my throat was still sore because I was hoarse sounding still.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: