Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 237

Dear Daddy,

Today when I got up I had to hurry and get ready because we were going to the mall to see Santa!!

When we got to the mall the line was about 20 people long so we got in and waited our turn. We were about 4 people away from the front they told us that Santa needed to eat lunch and that we had to come back in 1 hour. Mommy was NOT happy at all. Luckily they gave us a number to come back to the front of the line and so we went and had lunch at the food court and then went back. I was a little scared of Santa. He gave me a candy cane but I wasnt sure about him. They took my picture with him and then I started crying so Mommy came and got me. Santa also gave me a penguin stuffed animal. Santa sure is nice!

After that we walked around the mall for a little bit and then we went home. When we got home Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and rested a little bit since I had missed my nap. We both dozed off here and there but then I got a burst of energy and I went running around everywhere.

Soon it was dinner time and then time to talk to you :)

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: