Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 231

Dear Daddy,

Today was Sunday and when I woke up I decided i wanted the Christmas tree lights on. So uncle Curt put them on and Mommy turned on the wreath and the other lights. I love looking at the Christmas lights. Mommy made me a waffle for breakfast and then we got ready for the day.

I decided I wanted to play with my train so Mommy set it up for me and we played with it. Then i decided I wanted to read EVERY book I had :) I love reading and Mommy loves that I love reading she said.

Soon it was time for lunch and then I got to play some more until nap. When I woke up from my nap, Mommy and Grandma were gone and I stayed with Aunt Krista. Mommy and Grandma were doing some Christmas shopping.

They got home not long after I woke up and then Mommy and I played with my kitchen and food and we made everyone "dinner".

Im glad I got to talk to you tonight Daddy. I will sing "itsy bitsy spider" for you one day. I promise.

I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
love
Alexander

No comments: