Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 227

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up, Mommy had been up for a couple of hours and was all ready to go. She let me wake up a little bit and then I ate breakfast and got ready. Then it was off to Costco! I love going to Costco with Mommy because I get to try all the samples :)

After Costco we came home and had turkey wraps for lunch. They were so good and I ate all of mine along with a baby orange (clementine orange). Amy came over and ate lunch with us. She brought me some Cars bowls that she bought me. I love them. Then we got to play for a while before nap. Mommy had a headache so she took a nap with me. When we woke up Grandma was home so I had my snack and then we took Lana for her walk.

After that when we got home, Papa wanted to go to dinner so Mommy, Papa and I went to Chilis for dinner. I loved my grilled cheese sandwich. I ate half of it and Mommy brought the other half home for my lunch today.

I loved getting to see you on the webcam tonight Daddy. After that it was my bath time and then Mommy let me stay up and we watched Rudolph for a bit. Then Mommy and Grandma realized I didn't really like it so they put on the Holiday episode of Blue's Clues. I love that one. I even got to eat some popcorn.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: