Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 234

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up I had so much fun talking to you on the computer. Im so glad I was able to see you and talk to you. Then I ate breakfast and drank my chocolate milk and then we got ready for the day.

After Mommy was done getting ready, Grandma got home from work-she had a headache and decided to come home early. Mommy got my paints ready and I got to paint both with brushes and my fingers. Mommy got some pictures she said she will send you. Grandma sat with me while I painted and Mommy made me grilled cheese for lunch. It was delicious!

Mommy ended up taking a nap with me because she had a bad headache. We napped for about an hour and then got up and had a snack. It was pretty cold out but I decided I wanted to go outside so Mommy got our jackets on us and we went outside to play. We played until dinner time and then it was time to talk to you. I love you Daddy.

After bath we watched Shrek the Halls and then it was bed time.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: