Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 252

Dear Daddy,
Today when we woke up I was glad I got to talk to you. I had a good breakfast and then played with Grandma while Mommy took a shower and got ready. After that Mommy and I played Dont Break the Ice and Don't Spill the Beans until it was lunch time.

After lunch we played with more of my toys until nap time. Mommy relaxed while I took a nap and then we played for a little while outside after my nap.

We had chicken nuggets and oven fries for dinner and then we played until you got online. I decided after we got off the computer with you that I wanted to take a bath so I did. Then we got ready for bed.

Too bad I gave Mommy a hard time and didn't go to bed until almost 11PM.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: