Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 229

Dear Daddy,
Today we got up early so we could get ready to go play with Jayla and Sadee. But when we got there Jayla was sick so we ended up not staying.

So we went home and had lunch and played with my toys instead. I had a good time coloring with Mommmy. We colored in my giant Go Diego Go coloring book. Soon it was nap time.

After my nap, I stayed with Papa and Grandma while Mommy went to the doctor. When she came home we had a good time playing outside. I played in the dirt and got all messy. It started getting really cold so we went inside and Mommy made dinner. I ate most of my dinner and then we talked to you for a little bit until it was bath time.

After bath Mommy let me watch Muppets Christmas and have popcorn. I love popcorn!!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: