Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 238

Dear Daddy,

Today I slept in and then got up and ate breakfast and then got ready. It was a little gloomy outside again today but no rain.

Mommy and I had a good lunch today and I ate all of it. Then we played until nap time.

After nap, Mommy and I started working on the gingerbread house. We put the sides together and then had to let those sit for an hour before we put the roof on. So we then ate dinner and waited for you to get on. When you got on, Mommy put the roof on and then it had to sit for a couple of hours before we could decorate it.

After we talked to you I got in the bath and then got my pajamas on. Then we watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and had popcorn. Then it was on to decorating. Mommy said I was such a good helper!






Didn't it come out really good? Mommy let me help with every part. I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: