Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 246

Dear Daddy,

Today we woke up and had a good breakfast and then played until it was time to get ready for the day. Mommy let me watch a movie while she dried her hair and put on her makeup. Then we played with my train until it was time for lunch.

Mommy made us both turkey wraps and they were so good. Can you believe I ate a whole wrap Daddy? It was very good and I ate some grapes too.

We played with my Memory game after lunch until my nap time. Oh and we read my books too. My Kai Lan book and my Cars book.

After my nap, Mommy took Lana for a nap and I stayed with Grandma because I didn't want to go with Mommy and Lana. When Mommy got home she let me play outside until it got dark.

Then we came inside and ate dinner and then talked to you.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: