Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 241

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Mommy told me we were going to go shopping at Costco. I LOVE shopping at Costco because I get good yummy samples. I was so excited I said "mommy lets go shopping!" So we got ready and headed out.

Mommy couldn't believe how busy they were for a Wednesday at 10:30 am. While we were there Mommy got some things we are going to need for when we move out like cleaning supplies and a few other things. I got to have a sample of a pickle and also and orange and an apple. Mommy looked down to find me eating peel of the orange too. She thought that was funny. She couldn't believe I was eating it and not spitting it out.

After Costco we went to Submarina for lunch. Mommy saw her old boss. She said he was her first boss ever from when she was 16. We shared a sandwich and some chips and it was very good.

Then we headed home because it was nap time. After I woke up from my nap we played for a while. When Papa got home from work he watched me play outside while Mommy took Lana for her walk.

We ended up having pizza for dinner. Yum Yum!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: