Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 235

Dear Daddy,

Here are the pictures of me painting that Mommy wanted to show you. And there is also a picture of me and Jessie when I was playing at her house last night.






When I woke up today it was a swim day so we had breakfast and got ready for swimming and off we went.

I had a great time. Miss Lori was up in the front when we got there and she greeted us and we got right to swimming. I did really well she said with my polar bear arms today.

We went home and had lunch and played until nap time. While I was napping Mommy worked on my Christmas pajamas. She was really bummed because after 2 hours of working on them the shirt didn't fit :( The pattern was the wrong size. Even though it said 2T it didnt fit. So she is going to make my Christmas pajamas the same way she made me pajamas last year.

Then we ate dinner and got ready to go to Jessie's to play. I had a great time and Jessie's Mommy made chocolate chip cookies so I got to have one. They were so good! I had a chocolate face after that and Mommy said I was so cute.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: