Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 249

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Mommy said "Guess what Alex-Santa Claus comes tonight!" I got so excited! All day I kept saying Mommy Santy Claus tonight?

After we woke up we had breakfast and then got dressed and then I played with Grandma while Mommy finished wrapping up all of the presents. I had a good time playing with Grandma.

Soon it was lunch time and then nap time. I took a pretty good nap today and then we got up and played outside for a long time. Then when Uncle Curt came home from work everyone sat and watched a Christmas movie and ate snacks and drank punch. It was all very good!

After that I got my bath and then Mommy read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to me and then I got to write a letter to Santa and put it with some milk and cookies for him. Mommy said she will send you the pictures.

I was a good boy and went right to sleep because I knew Santa was coming.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: