Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 245

Dear Daddy,

Today both Mommy and I slept in. Mommy said it was nice to sleep in, but she also feels like half the day gets wasted sleeping in that late (even though it was only 9:30). Mommy said she can't wait for you to be home and for us to be able to sleep in and all of us cuddle as a family watching tv sunday mornings.

After we got ready we had lunch and then played until my nap time. After Mommy got me to sleep she went and got the last couple of Christmas gifts that she needed to shop for. She said she can't wait to wrap them all tomorrow!


Today was Grandma's birthday and I was so excited to take out the #20 on the Santa Claus chimney countdown. As soon as Grandma asked if I wanted to take out a number I got all excited and said "Grandma's birthday Grandma's birthday!!" Grandma was so happy I remembered her birthday.

After dinner and after my bath we had Grandma's birthday cake and she opened her presents.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: