Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 233

Dear Daddy,
Today I had swim lessons so when I woke up and Mommy told me I was going to see Miss Lori I got so excited!

I ate all of my breakfast and then we got ready for swimming.

I had a good time and Miss Lori said I did so well today. I got to jump off of the side and do my polar bear arms and all the stuff I always get to do at swimming lessons.

When we got home we ate lunch. Guess what Daddy? I ate ALL of my lunch. All of my grapes and my pasta and my chicken nuggets. It was so delicious.

I had some chicken for dinner from Grandmas plate. I didn't want to eat any off of my own plate.

After we talked to you and I got a bath we had popcorn and watched Charlie Brown Christmas. I liked it and watched all but about the last 5 minutes.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: