Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 228

Dear Daddy,

Today I had swim lessons. Mommy had to wake me up since I slept in. I woke up and ate breakfast and then I had to get ready for swimming. I had so much fun with Miss Lori today. There was a new girl in my class today so it isn't just me on Thursdays anymore. I liked having Miss Lori all to myself.

Then we went home and had lunch and then played with my puzzles until nap time. Mommy worked out while I took a nap and then when I woke up I had my snack. Then it was time to take Sissy for her walk. I was a good boy and counted all of the trees while we were on our walk.

I had a good dinner and then we went to Jessie's to play. I had lots of fun and we watched Ice Age 3-it was really funny. We played with all of her toys and towards the end I got tired and had a melt down so we went home.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: