Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 255

Dear Daddy,
Today we woke up and had breakfast and played for a while. Then I got ready and I went with Papa to play with my truck. While I was gone Mommy went through a lot of my toys and got rid of all of the broken ones or ones that had missing pieces. She said we have to start packing to move soon.

When I got home from playing with Papa I noticed that all of my toys were rearranged. So I had to proceed to get every single one out and make a gigantic mess! Mommy couldn't help but laugh at me.

Then it was time for lunch and nap.

After nap we went outside and played and then it started to sprinkle.

We had a good dinner and then talked to you and then got ready for bed.

I love and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: