Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 251

Dear Daddy,
Today I spent the majority of the day playing with all of my new toys. I woke up and ate breakfast like I always do and then I played with my new games with Grandma while Mommy took a shower and got ready.

We had turkey wraps for lunch and they were so good. I ate all of mine again. Mommy was very proud of me.

After my nap Papa took me to play with my 4x4 RC truck that Jake gave me. We went up by the business park to a grass/dirt area and there was guys there riding on a fan powered parasail thing. It was so neat to watch. I had so much fun playing with my truck and Papa.

I was a bad boy and wouldn't go to sleep for Mommy tonight though. She fought with me for hours. I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: