Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 242

Dear Daddy,

Today we had to leave a little bit early because Mommy had to go to the dentist for a pain she has been having. I was scared when Mommy as in the dentists chair, but it only took a minute and Mommy was all done. Luckily it was no infection and Dr. Pham got her all fixed.

Then we headed off to Target to get a few things while we waited for it to be time for swim lessons. When we got to swim lessons we gave Miss Lori her present and then it was time to swim. It was so quiet there today.

Then we went home and had lunch and played until nap. When I woke up Mommy was folding laundry and I helped her. Mommy said Im her special helper.

Soon it was time for dinner and then we headed over to Jessie's to play. I had a good time and even got to have a snack of chips. They were so good.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: