Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 236

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Mommy wasn't home and I threw a fit. I was very worried about where she was. Uncle Curt was here watching me though so I calmed down. Mommy got home about 10 minutes after I woke up-she had been at the doctor.

When she got home I ate breakfast and we played inside all day because it was raining. Mommy had to make a couple of phone calls so she put Cars on for me. Then we played until lunch and nap time.

After my nap, Mommy ran a few errands and then when she got home we got ready to go out to dinner. Mommy, Grandma, Uncle Curt and I all went to Chilis. I had a lot of fun coloring and the food was delicious. After dinner we went and looked at some Christmas lights. They were so pretty.

When we got home I got to watch a little tv and then it was time to take a bath and get ready for bed.

I love you and miss you Daddy.So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: