Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 240

Dear Daddy,

Today we had swimming lessons so when I got up I had to eat breakfast and then get ready. We got to swimming a little bit early so Mommy let me play in the playroom since it was too cold to play outside. I had so much fun in the playroom! Jackson and I played together. Miss Lori said I did a good job today, but she could tell I was a little bit tense while I was swimming today.

When we went home we ate lunch and then played with my toys until it was nap time. Mommy ended up taking a nap with me because she had bad sinus headache and her ear was hurting from it.

I had some grapes for a snack and some juice. Then I played with Mommy for a little bit until she had to leave. She went to have coffee with her friend Tali for a couple of hours.

Mommy got home about 7pm and got me ready for bed. Charlie Brown Christmas was on again tonight so we watched that and then went to bed.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: