Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 230

Dear Daddy,

Today I slept in again because I as up late last night (again!). Mommy made me scrambled eggs for breakfast. As Mommy was getting in the shower I asked for another egg so Grandpa made me one. I love scrambled eggs.

After Mommy was ready, we played with my toys until lunch time. I told Mommy I didn't want to nap, but she told me I had to because after we were going to get our Christmas tree. So of course I was happy and took a nap.

When I woke up, Krista's boyfriend Jake had brought me his old toy guitar. I love that thing. its so loud and makes lots of noise! Mommy made me a Christmas pillow while I was sleeping too. Its very neat-it has Rudolph on it.

Then we headed over to get our Christmas tree! I helped pick it out. After we got home and ate dinner you got online and then you got to watch us decorate the tree. I was a very good helper wasn't I Daddy?

I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: