Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 250

Dear Daddy,

Today was Christmas!!!! I woke up and was so excited when Mommy told me Santa had come. I won't post the pictures because Mommy already sent them to you she said.

I was so happy that you got to watch me open my presents on skype. Even though it kept cutting out at least you were able to see most of it. I loved all of my presents. I have been playing with them all day long. After we got done with presents we had breakfast and then we started playing with all of my toys. I loved my drum and kept playing it. Then I moved onto my games and my airplane and then everything else.

Soon it was lunch time and nap time. After nap it was right back to playing with my toys.

I was glad you got to get online again at night to see all of my new toys. I love you and miss you Daddy!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: