Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 253

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up I was not in a good mood at all. All I wanted was to cuddle with Mommy. I didn't even want anyone else to talk to me. I eventually got over it and ate my breakfast and talked to you.

After we talked to you Mommy got me dressed and we went to the post office and to Henry's to get some fruit and some other things.

I was a good boy for Mommy. Then we went home and had turkey wraps for lunch. I ate all of mine and I ate some grapes too.

Then it was time for nap. Mommy took a nap with me and when I woke up we had a snack and then played with my games for a while. Then we took Lana for a walk.

When we got home we had spaghetti for dinner. It was good.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: