Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 254

Dear Daddy,

Today I woke up in an okay mood. I had breakfast and then we got ready to go shopping. We went to a few places in carmel mountain and then went to lunch at Pat and Oscars. I was such a silly boy at lunch. I told Mommy "Im gonna relax" and laid on the table. Mommy said I was so silly. Then I started growling at her.

Then we headed to Walmart and I had to put everything in the cart for her. She said I was a very good helper.

Then we went home and it was time for nap. Mommy took a nap with me because I asked her to.

Then we woke up and played. We played outside for a long time until it was dinner time. I had a turkey wrap and some grapes and a baby orange. Yummy!

I liked talking to you and then it was time for bath and bed.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: