Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 239

Dear Daddy,

Today we didn't have much planned. We never really do on Mondays. I of course woke up and ate breakfast. While Mommy was getting ready, I surprised her and got myself undressed including my diaper! I just wanted to run around naked. I think its funny!

After I got dressed and ready we colored until lunch time. I had a grilled cheese and some applesauce.

Then it was almost nap time but Mommy let me play with my cars for a little bit first. I was driving them all over Mommy's back. She said it was like a back massage. After my nap I had my snack and then we got ready to take Lana for her walk.

It was pretty cold outside when we were walking Lana. Luckily I had a heavy hooded jacket on and Mommy showed me how to put my hands in my jacket pockets. She said she has to get me some mittens so my hands dont get cold.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: