Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 226

Dear Daddy,

Today Mommy had set her alarm to wake up early to workout and when she tried to move me off of her arm, I woke up. So she tried to get me back to sleep and in the meantime she fell back asleep. By the time she got up she didnt have time to workout because she had to take a shower because the painter was coming to paint the bathrooms. He was here ALL DAY.

When I finally woke up Mommy got me ready and we went to swim lessons. I had lots of fun with Miss Laurie and did really good using my polar bear arms. I even bent and touched my toes when it was time to jump off the side. Miss Laurie was so proud.

Then we went home and had lunch and I took a nap. Mommy doesn't know how I slept with all of the noise the painter was making, but I did take a pretty good one.

I wanted soup for dinner so thats what Mommy made for me and I had 2 bowls full.

I was pretty good and went to bed by 9 but then slept til 1030 and then was up for 2 hours. Mommy doesn't know why. I just like being with Mommy, thats all.

I love you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: